Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Digi-Warrior Rapidmon / Gold Rapidmon Review


I got this Gold Rapidmon Digi-Warrior figure in the mail the other day, and I must say that it looks GREAT. I bought it because it was very reasonably priced, and I don't own one. As someone who either owns or has owned almost every Digimon figure released in the US, I couldn't pass up the chance to get him, being an extrememly limited edition release figure.


I decided to go ahead and do a review of both Gold Rapidmon and the regular version of Rapidmon, as they both, just like all the other Digi-Warriors, are stunningly great figures in my own opinion. For being released around 2000, the quality of their paint, articulation, stability, and just overall design quality are extremely impressive to me. I honestly don't have a bad thing to say about them.


You can get the figure in almost any pose you want, as there are several points of articulation in each limb. At first it was a bit difficult to get a pse where the face of Rapidmon was showing, but with soe manipulation of the hip joints and torso joints, it worked out rather well in my opinion.


I'm hopeful to do some more Digimon reviews in the near future, as Digimon is a franchise very dear to my heart, and I'd love to get some more reviews out there of the figures. More awareness for the series is always great too, as I feel that this line is one of the overlooked gems in the recent history of toys.

Now that I've gushed over my love for these figures and the franchise, you can get a more comprehensive review of the two in my full video review below:









4 comments:

  1. Great and very accurate review!
    Would you be interested in selling the Gold Rapidmon? For a very high price of course!
    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am selling it. mint condition in sealed box.

      Delete
    2. I am interested, could you please contact me? my twitter is @carlalvaru

      Delete
  2. Hello
    Does anyone have any Rapidmon for sale?

    ReplyDelete