Saturday, February 1, 2014

HMM Gojulas WIP #4


Since the weather was actually mildly nice yesterday, I took the opportunity to go out and primer and base coat three runners of parts - K1 and both Q plates. Which was a good thing, because a pretty decent sized ice storm hit last night and now we have over an inch of solid ice... everywhere. Doesn't look like I'll be going out to paint again anytime in the next few days. I've already finished detailing and top coating these, all of the pieces to the "inner frame" of the head, but I'm only about half done with the other parts I have base coated. These parts were actually a lot of fun to paint, especially the one in the bottom right corner - I expected it to be a paint with how small some of the details are, but it turned out pretty nicely in my opinion and it was quite rewarding to see how good it looks after everything. Here's a couple close up pictures of these parts:

No comments:

Post a Comment