Sunday, February 16, 2014

What I'm Most Excited About From Toy Fair

So I'm really excited about some of the upcoming Transformers releases that they showed off at Toy Fair this weekend. By far I'm most excited about the Generations Sky-byte, and I'm hoping to have the chance to pick up that Jetfire as well (on a side note, anyone know how much leader class figures cost? - just curious how much he'll set me back). The other generations voyagers are looking good as well.

One thing that I forgot to get a picture of to post here is the MP Grimlock that was being shown off - with a new redone box in the style of MP Soundwave and Acid Storm. I'm expecting (and really hoping) that this means we'll see a re-release of him! I love Grimlock, but wasn't collecting TFs much at the time of his MP release, and the crazy ebay prices have kept me away from him since. I'll definitly be on the lookout for him if he gets a release - which may lead me into picking up that third party MP Slag too!

EDIT: Wow, surprisingly poor pic quality here... sorry about that. Check out TFW2005.com for better quality images and a full look at the Transformers shown off at the show!





No comments:

Post a Comment