Saturday, January 25, 2014

Daily HMM Gojulas WIP #1

I figured I'd post some work-in-progress images on here, and talk about the kit some. I've actually gotten a decent amount (well, like 20%) of the kit done, and I'm extremely happy with how it's going. I hope to make these WIP posts daily and keep you all updated, so I'll try my best to keep on top of that.

Today I finished up half of the S plates, mainly consisting of the spines on his back, and parts for the thrusters that go on his back. The spine pieces actually took a TON of work to complete, as each two-sided piece was a 30+ minute job detailing alone. These pictures are of them all after top coat.


 
Next up is the other half of the S plates, with some reasonably less interesting parts, but it should still be a enjoyable to paint anyway. I hope to get those painted tomorrow, and detailed at the beginning of next week. If you'd like to see the progress of my Gojulas up to this point, check out the WIP video from my Youtube channel below:
 


No comments:

Post a Comment