Wednesday, January 22, 2014

New MLP Funko Vinyl Figures


Images of the two new Funko pony figures have popped up. We knew they were going to be Trixie and Twilight, but I'm actually surprised to see that Twilight's her Alicorn version. Knowing the crowd-pleasing ways of past releases, I expected to see Twilight in her original form, but I suppose I was wrong (not that I have anything against Alicorn Twilight).

I'm very excited about the Trixie, because that figure looks absolutly fantastic - and this is coming from a person who doesn't really care that much about her character as it is. The Twilight looks alright in my opinion but, for the first time, I actually think the clear versions of these figures look better than the originals - I'm especially interested to see that clear Trixie in person because of the multiple layers with her cloak. I've personally had the luck to find two of the clear/glitter figures in stores (Pinkie Pie and Octavia) and bought them simply because of their Rarity (haha) but I'll definitly be on even more of a look out for these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment