Sunday, January 26, 2014

HMM Shadow Fox Review


I posted a review of the HMM Shadow Fox yesterday on my youtube channel, so I figured I'd highlight a few things about the kit and post the video here as well. This is an unpainted kit that I snapped together, a first time experience for me and the HMM line, and I must say that I think it turned out spectacularly.

The kit has no detailing, panel lining, or any other kind of work done whatsoever, and it still looks fantsatic on my shelf. In particular, the gold on this kit is very impressive. The gold has no marbling to the plastic like the HMM Dark Horn Harry Special did, and looks nearly flawless. The other molded colors are nice as well, but the gold really is the winner in this category.

Articulation is very impressive as well, as each different segment of the kit has a wide range of movement and posability. In all honesty, I really can't come up with any criticisms to give this kit - its truly one of the best representations of what the HMM Zoids line is. I highly reccomend anyone interested in the line to pick one up.

For my full video review of the model, check out the video below:



No comments:

Post a Comment