Monday, January 20, 2014

Hello!... again!

Well, I know that I've only made a few posts on this blog and then disappeared, but I'm back to posting on it, hopefully in a quite vigilant manner. I'm still collecting toys (of course) and building models, and recently I've been working my way through the HMM Gojulas.

The reason for my absence before is because I kind of got "out" of models and collecting, basically meaning I didn't have enough money to buy figures, and I was too frustrated with the model I was painting to care about it any more. The new Gojulas model and the new Digimon Fusion toyline really reignited my spark for my hobby though, and I'm incredibly appreciative of that.

I'm not sure if I have mentioned it on here in my couple of posts before, but I have a youtube channel (Same name as here, ThePunisherMAX17) where I do toy reviews and show off my models. My progress on the Gojulas as well as my reviews of the Digimon Fusion toyline can be found there - Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment