Monday, January 20, 2014

LBX Lucifer Model Kit Review

I reviewed this guy a couple days ago on my youtube channel, and I must say he's a great model! I got him last summer while in Korea primarily because this LBX line was literally all over the place, and because they were pretty cheap too. I snapped him together while at the hotel in Seoul, but never got around to reviewing him until recently.

 
I was quite impressed by the parts seperation and the quality of the parts themselves, they were all very good for the price point (I only paid around $12). The build itself was a ton of fun as well. What you see in these picture is straight out of the box, it's not painted nor panel lined - just the stickers applied.
 
 
The articulation on the figure is pretty decent, for being the equivilant of a high-grade gundam. There is a good range of posability out of both the arms and the legs, the only issue being that the chest piece doesnt move at all - a feature that I'm willing to live with.

 
 
I also love the design for this kit, and for that matter, all of the kits from the LBX line. Even through online retailers like HobbyLink Japan, they total to be only around 13-14 dollars whenever utilizing their combined shipping options. I have three of these, only two of them built, but I look forward to being able to purchase more of them in the future. The designs of each kit in the line is very diverse, and there are well over ten of them that I'm looking to purchase whenever I get some extra money to spend on models.
 
For my full review of the LBX Lucifer, check out it out here: 



No comments:

Post a Comment